CASE STUDY RAIPUR JAUNDICE

The most affected area in Raipur is Mowa. Inflammatory hepatitis viral hepatitis, autoimmune hepatitis, toxic hepatic injury. Breath odor should be noted eg, for fetor hepaticus. A view of the Shakti Nagar slum area in Raipur. Constant right upper quadrant pain.

Roughly 85 per cent of drinking water sources and tap water in remote Himalayan district, Bajhang, are found with coliform bacteria that can cause life-threatening disease jaundice and. Abdominal ultrasound demonstrated a scleroatrophic gallbladder with cholelithiasis and an impacted large gallstone in the common bile duct with dilated common and intrahepatic bile ducts. Four percent of the temporary houses, 24 percent of the semi-permanent houses and 72 percent of the permanent houses had drinking water facilities. Open in a separate window. Hepatitis autoimmune or viral Hemochromatosis Primary sclerosing cholangitis Sarcoidosis.

Hepatitis risk factors see Table: Therefore, the onset of dark urine indicates onset of stjdy more accurately than onset of jaundice. The following are done: Metastases common Cirrhosis less often. Public Infrastructure and Services.

Books and Jsundice Reviews. View the discussion thread. From developing new therapies that treat and prevent disease to helping people in need, we are committed to improving health and well-being around the world.

case study raipur jaundice

However, there is dearth of studies that reveal how infrastructure as a. Ascending cholangitis is suggested by fever and marked, continuous right upper quadrant abdominal pain; acute pancreatitis with biliary obstruction eg, due to a common duct stone or pancreatic pseudocyst may manifest similarly. According to the study, only 11 percent of the urban poor in Raipur is connected to the city sewer network while the remaining 89 percent resorts to open drains or open areas for wastewater disposal.

  UIUC DISSERTATION DEPOSIT

The restoration of water bodies is limited to beautification.

Case of Jaundice

Drug history should include questions about use of drugs or exposure to toxins known to affect the liver see Table: Hepatic dysfunction is significant if mental status is altered csse coagulopathy is present. Hepatic dysfunction can result in coagulopathy, encephalopathy, and portal hypertension which can lead to GI bleeding. The authors declare that they have followed the protocols of their work center on the publication of patient data.

Resorption of large hematomas, ineffective erythropoiesis. Abdominal ultrasonography is usually done first; usually, it is highly accurate in detecting extrahepatic obstruction.

Bilirubin Test

Jaundice By Steven K. The quality of drinking water was far better then than it is now and we lived a healthy life. Findings Suggesting a Cause of Jaundice. A personal or family history of recurrent, mild jaundice without findings of hepatobiliary dysfunction suggests a raipue disorder, usually Gilbert syndrome.

Jaundice-related deaths on the rise As per the data provided by Raipur district health authorities, in the last five years, more than 70 deaths have been registered in Raipur government hospitals due to jaundice alone.

  CURRICULUM VITAE AANMAKEN

case study raipur jaundice

Few or no clinical manifestations of hepatobiliary disease; sometimes anemia, ecchymoses. Videos Figures Images Quizzes. As per Dr I. Extravasation of blood into tissues. The abdomen is examined for umbilical hernia, shifting dullness, fluid wave, masses, and tenderness.

Aripur authors declare that no patient data appear in this article. Acetaminophen high dose or overdoseamiodaroneisoniazidNSAIDs, statins, many others, many drug combinations Amanita phalloides mushrooms, carbon tetrachloride, phosphorus. Family history should include questions about recurrent, mild jaundice in family members and diagnosed hereditary liver disorders.

Quality, Standards and Testing. Physical examination showed scleral icterus and right upper quadrant tenderness without inspiratory arrest at palpation absent Murphy’s sign. Mirizzi syndrome and cholecystobiliary fistula: All content on this website is published.

Author: admin